Open year-round, the Raquette Lodge is a new 2800 square-foot log cabin on 16 acres of private waterfront land. It sits in a quiet bay of the Raquette Flow Reservoir, a 2-mile section of the Raquette River which has been dammed to create a pristine lake excellent for swimming, fishing or boating. Sleeps 20.
NEW ADDITION, MARCH 2013: 2 car garage converted into recreational center! Pool table, shuffleboard, ping-pong, foos ball, air hockey, assorted games. 2nd refrigerator in game room.
NEW 2017: Window vented A/C unit in each bedroom
- Downstairs bedroom #1 has king bed
- Downstairs bedroom #2 has queen bed
- Upstairs bedroom #3 has queen bed and twin bed
- Upstairs bedroom #4 has queen bed
- Loft has 3 double beds (loft is best suited for children)
- Upstairs den/TV room has full futon
- Living room has new leather sleeper sofa which opens into queen bed
- Direct TV with 230 channels, HD, DVR service
- Washer and dryer
- 8 person hot tub on water’s edge operates year round
- Bedding: Pillows, blankets, and comforters are provided. Sheets and towels are not provided but are available at $12/bed for sheets and $9/set for towels
- Swimming off dock or off pontoon boat
- 16′ pontoon boat with 9 hp motor ( complimentary motor gas and refills provided)
- 2 double kayaks, 2 single kayaks
- 2 Paddleboards
- Pike, bass, and walleye fishing in summer and winter.
- Sandy beach, playground, and nature trails 4 mi. away at Higley Flow State Park where hiking trails double as groomed cross country ski trails in winter.
- Snowshoeing on grounds –showshoes provided.
- Snowmobiling on nearby trails (snowmobiles not provided, but parking allows plenty of space for trailers)
- Snowmobile guided tours (snowmobiles and helmets provided by Farmhouse Snowmobile, Saranac Lake, NY (about 1.5 hours from Lodge): http://adirondacks.com/farmhouse_snowmobiling/
- Cross-country ski trails 2 miles away, featured in national magazine
- Downhill skiing at Big Tupper Ski Mountain, 38 miles away, Titus Mountain, 52 miles away, and Whiteface Mountain, 77 miles away
- Stone Valley trail 6 miles away; Lampson Falls trails 8 miles away: https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/new-york/stone-valley-trail
- Disc golf course just across the water: https://www.facebook.com/SouthColtonDiscGolf
|Period||Begins||Ends||Weekly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
Early winter &
|May 1,||Jun 16||$3,700||$475||$750|
Holidays and graduations have weekend rate and 3 night minimum.
Included: cleaning fee, use of boats and boat gas plus refills, firewood, propane for BBQ, wi-fi, etc.
Linens–$12/set sheets; $9/set towels
Event fee–if property will be used for an event such as graduation party, wedding, or reception, there will be an event fee of $20/person attending, including those who are residing at the Lodge. Regular rental rates still apply. We can provide names of caterers, tent rentals, etc.