- Master bedroom has queen bed
- Second downstairs bedroom has queen bed
- Third bedroom loft has two twin beds
- Living room has queen sleeper sofa
- Electric waterfront hot tub with jets
- 17′ pontoon boat with 8 hp motor (deck is 12′ x 7′ with 3 individual seats and 1 bench seat)
- Boat gas supplied
- 4 kayaks – 2 sit on fishing kayaks, 1 double kayak, 1 single youth kayak
- Paddle board
- Pine paneling throughout, refinished pine floors, and a modern bathroom with marble floor.
- Remodeled kitchen with all new appliances including dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, wall oven, microwave, blender, coffee maker, Corian countertops and sink
- High speed wireless internet
- Dish satellite TV with over 160 channels
- DVD player
- Soapstone fireplace stove
- Glassed-in porch that looks out on the lake
- Wade in the shallow sandy waterfront or swim to the raft
- Soak in lakeside hot tub with jets
- Sit around the bonfire at night
- Enjoy fishing for rainbow or lake trout, largemouth or smallmouth bass off the dock or from boats provided
- Hike trails in the 1,600-acre state forest surrounding the lake
- Explore the lake in pontoon boat, kayaks or paddle board
Rates 2019 – 2020
Holidays and graduations have weekend rate and 3-night minimum.
Included: cleaning fee, use of boats and boat gas refills, firewood, propane for BBQ and indoor heaters, wireless internet
3% tax is additional.
- Linens–$12/set sheets; $9/set towels
- Pet fee–$50 per pet
- Event fee–if the property will be used for a gathering of more than resident guests, there will be an event fee of $15/person attending.