The newly renovated suite of bedroom, sitting room, private bathroom, and private screened-in sleeping porch, decorated in a style reminiscent of the Great Camps of the Adirondacks.
Adirondack Room Sleeps 4 in winter, 6 in summer.
All Rooms Have:
- Private bath
- Cable TV, DVD
- Luxury white linens and alternative down duvets
- Queen size bed, single bed, and leather sleeper sofa.
- Private screened-in sleeping porch (for summer months) with additional queen size bed Adirondack furniture including settee and 2 chairs.
- Private bath with Carrara marble floor, Valeriana Italian glass shower and JACUZZI® with jets, in-line heater, and mood lights.
- Large picture window overlooking maples and pines; antique stained glass window.
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace (gas) with remote iginition, cedar mantle and marble hearth.
- Cathedral ceiling with cedar beams and tongue-and-grove fir boards.
- Original 1800’s wide-plank pine flooring, Oriental rug.
- Ceiling fan and air conditioner, private thermostat for A/C and electric heat.
- Flat-screen cable TV in bedroom area; second TV with VCR/DVD player in sitting area.
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer
- Handcrafted furniture, made by reknown Adirondack artisan.
- Collection of Adirondack books, DVDs, chess and other games.
- Unique Adirondack artifacts including original oil paintings and carvings.